Pept Cream Watermelon Pops
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Freezing Time: 8 hours | Makes: 10 servings
- 3 cups (750 mL) seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp (75 mL) liquid honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Ganong Delecto Canadian Classics Pept Creams
In food processor, purée watermelon, yogurt, honey and salt until smooth. Strain through fine sieve; discard any solids.
Divide half of the mixture evenly among 10 ice pop moulds; divide half of the strawberries and half of the Pept Creams among moulds. Repeat layers. Insert wooden sticks into moulds; freeze for at least 6 hours or until set.
Tip: If ice pops are difficult to remove, dip mould in hot water for 10 to 20 seconds or until loosened enough to pull out easily.